Thursday, July 27, 2006

5 reasons why I wouldn't mind living in Toronto:

1. They like hockey, I like hockey.

2. I would be protected (militarily) unconditionally by the greatest country in the world because of the close proximity.

3. Great food, music, sports, beer & night life.

4. Far enough away from NYC & DC as to be out of the "danger-zone" in the event of another attack by those dirty-ass terrorist bastards.

5. Exchange rate, the monopoly looking money and those cool $1 & $2 coins.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger chagnasty said...

Alrighty there squibber, I'll take your word for that.

I also forgot to include Cubans (cigars not people)!

 
At February 08, 2010 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's Toronto?

Just kidding. I like any place that has my name in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home