Saturday, November 22, 2008

With all due respect, I'm a much bigger idiot than you:


Dancer - depositing some Top-Flights into the Atlantic - The sea was angy that day my friends...

5 Jakers will be playing golf in the pre-Thanksgiving 3-Club Scramble tomorrow. It will be 35*F with wind chills probably in the single digits. What of it?

Rosco, Chag, Heff & Dancer will be one team and Squirrel (a.k.a. Joey Slippers) will be captaining his own squad.

All systems are at “go” for the Wednesday before Thanksgiving night out. Dinner is at 7pm but we’ll meet around 5pm at the Chapeau.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m beginning the process of slathering my entire body with the same grease mixture that the “Polarbear Club” uses when they go for their annual New Year’s swim.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home