Friday, February 24, 2006

"Don't mess with the bull mister, you'll get the horns"

I'm sure Stubby will agree with me when I say this is truly one of the great scenes in American film...

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Bender: Eat! My! Shorts!
Vernon: You just bought yourself another Saturday.
Bender: Ugh, I'm crushed.
Vernon: You just bought one more right there.
Bender: Well, I'm free the Saturday after that. Beyond that, I'm gonna have to check my calendar.
Vernon: Good. Because it’s going to be filled. We'll keep going. Want another one? Say the word. Just say the word. Instead of going to prison you'll come here. Are you through?
Bender: No.
Vernon: I'm doing society a favor.
Bender: So?
Vernon: That’s another one right now. I've got you the rest of your natural born life if you don't watch your step! You want another one?
Bender: Yes.
Vernon: You got it! Right there, that’s another one pal.
Claire: Cut it out!
Vernon: You through?
Bender: Not even close, BUD.
Vernon: Good. You got one more, right there.
Bender: You really think I give a shit?
Vernon: Another. You through?
Bender: How many is that?
Brian: That’s seven including when you asked Mr. Vernon here if Barry Manilow knew that he raided his closet.
Vernon: Now it’s eight. You stay out of this.
Brian: Excuse me, sir, it’s seven.
Vernon: Shut up, Peewee. You're mine, Bender. For two months, I've gotcha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home