Friday, January 05, 2007

Like it never happened...

Why is getting rid of old computer equipment like disposing of a dead body? Seriously, I've had an old monitor in my garage for over a year and my bride inquired as to how long it would be - you know "with us"...

I had to take the thing completely apart plastic goes in one trash box, small electronics goes in another. I had to put the big glass monitor in a separate box with styrofoam, crumpled up papers and packing peanuts. All boxes were sealed and put out for Mr. Trash Guy.

Back upstairs I say to the Chag-stress "It's all set."

Chag-stress: "what's all set?"
Chag: "the monitor - it won't give us any trouble any longer."
Chag-stress: "what do you mean?"
Chag: "I took care of it - that's all - now stop asking questions..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home