Friday, May 23, 2008

Don't Clench:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ THIS POST IS WRITTEN BY ROSCO }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}


So there I was sitting there minding my own business. I'm in the room waiting for my doctor to give me my annual check up. I was sure we would do the same we have done for the past 16 years. Reminisce about good times, talk about my blood work, he would ask about my happiness, family, workout habits, etc. You know, he'd slyly do the ol' psycho analysis as well as the physical analysis of me. Don't worry, don't worry... I never tell people what I really think.

Then we would talk about my families’ heart problems and how I really want to outlive my Dad and Grandfather who died at 75 years of age. You guys know the routine. It was all safe, standard routine stuff.

THEN, he reminded me I was 40 now and he broke out the glove and the K.Y. Do I really need to say anymore?? I can barley remember the rest of the examination. I do recall he said I made it worse because I clenched. So, if you never listen to a word I say the rest of my life. Listen to me now..."Don't Clench".

On my way home I called my wife and Stubby for moral support. Then, as I drove, I thought about prostate exams and became relatively sure that the doctor is supposed to use his finger....... oh well.

{{{{{{{{{{{ END ROSCO'S COMMENTS }}}}}}}}}}}

I think I speak for us all when I say - Good frickin' Lord what the hell are we all in for...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home