Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tim Russert - Out the House:


Speaking for myself – I am saddened at the passing of Tim Russert who was of course the Washington Bureau Chief and Moderator of Meet The Press. While I didn’t see him often enough on Sunday mornings I did enjoy listening to his expert analysis and commentary any time I watched coverage of the recent political primaries. I would usually watch MSNBC or NBC (even though they are for the most part a bunch of liberal panzy-asses) mostly because I knew he'd be on it saying something smart and insightful. He had great enthusiasm for our political process and he worked hard to get the truth from the people he interviewed. For that, every American, who cares about that, should be thankful to him.

I don’t generally comment on politics much here but I thought it at least worthy of mention given Father’s Day is tomorrow and because he was such a quality cat in my opinion. If you don’t have a copy of Big Russ and Me you should get one and read it.

Happy Father’s day to all Jake Members and their Dad’s!

Jake Week is upon us!!

Let us rejoice and be glad.

Labels: