Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Guest of Jake 16:

Ladies & Gentlemen,
Our esteemed colleague and fellow founding member, Stubby Malone, has stepped forward and will be providing this year's "Incidental Participant" du le annum (that means 'of the year' - or at least it's in the vicinity).

His name is 'Joe' and his prior work involved advanced and emerging technologies with regard to navigational systems on U.S. nuclear submarines so he should fit right in. I, for one, will have lots to talk to him about, for instance I like the color green and I'm sure at least some parts of the submarines were green...

Here are a couple of old photographs of him from way back in his prior life.


I think the lighting was a bit off - he actually looks much younger nowadays I'm sure. Welcome Joe, if that is your real name - The Jake Boys await your impending arrival with open arms (metaphorically speaking of course).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home