Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Littlest Doc-stress:

Congratulations go out to the good Doctor and his wife on the birth of their second child (girl) on 2/23/07. That makes 2 children (one of each) for them. They've caught up to most of the rest of us in the 'number of offspring' department.

By the way Dancer confirmed that the reason he was forced to do the prairie fire was because "he didn't have a daughter yet". You dodged that bullet for this year Doc, hell of a job!

Here's how it happend...

{{{{{{...... In Doc's own words ......}}}}}}

Friday (FEB 23) 4:00 My son is thrown into his crib and I am dialing 911 asking for delivery instructions. Yes I did delivery my daughter at 4:14, about 4:20 the emergency services showed up.

Don't count on 911 for help they were kinda useless and I needed to be transferred to the ambulance company for help! All they had to do is to tell me to put the baby on the mother chest and is she breathing?

There was a little problem with my wife that was taken care of and now we are at home.. All is well but She's in for about a 6-week recovery.

Our bundle o' joy - 7lbs 13 oz and 21 inches long. I will catch up soon.
MD

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 1:54 PM, Blogger ella said...

I hope your wife early getwell!
我的英语不好,很抱歉,如果愿意的话请去我博客看看!
thank you very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home