Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trophy Finally Engraved 2008

Well it took a while but I finally got the trophy back from Doc and had it engraved. The only problem was the friggin' broad at "Things Remembered" did not use the correct size letters.

This means that Doc's name is slightly smaller than the others. Very unfortunate... I was fit to be tied but what can I do about it? Nothing. They don't take responsibility for anything. I'm telling you I was hopping mad but all she said was "I tried to match it as best I could" so I said I've been bringing this here since 2005 and every time they used the same size you biatch (only I didn't use the word biatch).


Oh well - congratulations Doc and nice job. I'll have to be sure they use the right size next year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home