Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vomit Update 6/11/09:

Heff, after playing a stellar 9 holes of golf in our Wednesday night golf league, ordered up a turkey club at the 19th hole. After his dinner and the requisite 3 or 4 libations he headed home to bed after which he proceeded to hurl his guts out early this morning.

Did I mention he also had a pulled pork sandwich at Sniper's house after we left the course?

This leads me to my question...
What made Heff place a call to Earl on the big white telephone'?

Was it:
A. The Turkey Club Sandwich
B. The Pulled Pork Sandwich
C. The way he played golf
D. The smell from his hockey equipment emanating from his cellar which happens to be below his bedroom

I've updated the VOMIT STREAK LINK as necessary.

Please let me know if anyone else "let's fly".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home