Thursday, September 10, 2009

Miscellaneous Shite:

Again it's been a while so I had to toss something up here...

September and the kids are all back at school. Now that everyone is getting back into their routines we should toss out a date to get together for a few coldies.

Jake is 9 months away and Doc & Rosco have stepped up to do the honors for Jake #19. It's their job to do something that will be memorable. After all Jake #20 will be so super-spectacular, who will be remembering #19??

Oh well as long as I'm not doing it that's fine by me.

The Mt. Hood Golf League (3 Jakers - 4 if you count D.D.) will be having our end of the year outing on Saturday the 12th. Should be a fun time.

I know this isn't riveting stuff so maybe I'll put up some miscellaneous pictures for your enjoyment.
Heff & Dancer @ Scumhouse
Chag in Canada with "Le Crush-o de Grape"
Doc with Dancer's oldest (then youngest) daughter

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home