Sunday, January 24, 2010

HS

Holy sh*t. I'm the lead coordinator. I better get moving on this thing you guys call Jake Day 19.
Before Jake 19 I think we need to nominate people that want to coordinate Jake 20. If we have more than one person interested, they will lobby the group and try to get the group to vote for them on Jake 19.
Anyone interested in running Jake 20. Speak now or forever hold your peace. Or just tell us later. Whatever.
Rest assured, Scott Brown, Jack Black and Barack Obama will be invited to Jake Day 19.

:::::::: Rosco ::::::::

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 24, 2010 11:02 AM, Anonymous Chag said...

3 things...
You can say shit on the site. There is no need to asterisk your swear words. We're all adults here.

2nd - you didn't sign your post with you name. I'll take care of it becasue I know it's you but please remember for the future.

Lastly - Jake 20 will be headed up by Dancer & Heff - it will be in Vegas and everyone else will also have a hand in it (this is what I'm told).

The only thing you have to worry about is getting people to remember Jake 19 as #20 looms...

 
At January 25, 2010 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something different:
check out Alpinezipline.com

***HUB

 
At January 28, 2010 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6-25 would be ideal for me because i am supposed to be in Boston at that time for about a week. Hopefully that works for everyone, if not screw them!

LT

 
At January 31, 2010 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6/25 I second that -Hub

 

Post a Comment

<< Home