Sunday, March 19, 2006

Jake Trophy Done:

As you can see the Jake trophy is engraved and ready to be given out to the champions. I know it's late (get offa my back) because I had to figure the best way to keep the top on. We're staying with the original design (tall).

One simple rule:
You break it, you fix it. Fair?

I'd also like to suggest that the winners take a picture(s) with it so we know where it's been while they have it in their possession (Stanley Cup style).


It might be tough but we'll try to get it to each winner, if only for a short time before this years festivities. I will give it to Stalkfleet at our hockey game this Thursday night and we'll try to coordinate getting it to Rosco & TP after that.

Here is some important information pertaining to the type and size of the lettering for when we go to engrave it in the future (i.e. when me and my partner win it).
FONT: ROMAN
LENGTH: 2.42
HEIGHT: .222
WIDTH: 100

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home