Saturday, June 02, 2007

This Day in 2006:

Exactly one year ago today we were experiencing Jake 15. I don't think it's a stretch to say it was an above average Jake. Rosco had this to say about it and I chimed in with some thoughts of my own. Here are the winners of last year's Scramble and below is an instant classic picture taken just after we emerged from the bowels of the Chapeau.

Hub - JV - Squirrel - Heff - Independent Contractor

After this picture Heff had his buddy sign a waiver to clear us of any potential litigation with regard to photos showing up on the Internet.

Less than 3 weeks away…

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2007 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few comments if you will.

I think team 1 will run away with the trophy. Team 3 has an outside shot.

I think anyone golfing on Jake Day should be competing for the trophy.

Chocolate is real good.

Has anyone thought about anything else since last week when Chag said Steph is getting a full body oil message from her hot female cousin? Yeah, me neither.

In the Globe South section last Sunday there is a coupon on page seven for one free golf round per foursome at Atlantic. They are valid on Jake Day. I have one, we need three more.

I just don't like Dr. Pepper. I've tried but it just ain't happening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home