Monday, February 08, 2010

Jake XIX:

After much discussion, Doc and I have decided to schedule Jake XIX for the third Friday in August. We believe this will increase the chance of better weather and piss some of you guys off. Just kidding!

Jake XIX will be on Friday June 25, 2010. This day works best for Stalkfleet and Hub and that was good enough for me and Doc.

Please reserve the day off at your respective companies. If your boss has an issue, please give him or her my phone number. I will be happy to explain the situation and I will also invite them to attend.

137 days and counting.

Peace out.

Written by,
:::::::::::::: Mashie Nibblets a.k.a. Rosco ::::::::::::::::::

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2010 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice

With Gratitude -Hub

 

Post a Comment

<< Home