Saturday, May 01, 2010

Big Friggin' News:

Okay people... I know not many check the website on a regular basis but here's some news that certainly is worthy of being here.

The Squirrel, a founding member of Jake is to be married.

You might say Chag, you dufus, that's old news, we knew that a long time ago, in fact you have already updated us regarding this topic in a previous post here on the Jake Blog. To which I would say hey why you gotta call me a dufus... but I digress.

The big news, my brothers, has to do with which day he will be toasting his aforementioned nuptuals.

Perhaps some of you (particularly savy) Jakers have already put 2 & 2 together on this but for those who have not (most of you) the date is 6/25/10.

This has ramifications my brothers - discussions will follow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home