Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Someday...(?)

Well I turned 38 recently and one of many things that gnaws at me is my stated goal of wanting to break 80 before I turn 40. This gives me almost 2 years by my math. It's a difficult thing to do given the fact that the game of golf is complex, tricky, hard (not easy), complicated, thorny, and intricate. Couple this with the fact that I can suck at it about as well as the next guy and this makes for one frustrating-ass goal. I have come close twice (82) and last year I even put 2 consecutive and alternating 9 hole rounds together (on different frickin' days) that added up to something sub-80. I know it doesn't count but it's something dammit. I'm running out of time here boys. Any help would be appreciated.

"You run & you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking..."
~Pink Floyd

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home