Thursday, June 21, 2007

A final word:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Founders 2003 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day till Jake and I am at peace my brothers.
I know I am not alone when I say I find myself giddy with excitement. This morning my thoughts are filled with quiet anticipation as I have my "lasts" prior to Jake. My last corn muffin, my last gasoline fill up, my last bowel movement (unless you're Heff in which case, his last would have been 2 weeks ago, but gentlemen I digress).

Just a couple of notables:
In keeping with Jake tradition we have a last minute potential situation.

It seems Squirrel is a possible no-go. Last word from Heff was he's at roughly 40% to be there.

No problem Squirrel - do what you gotta do bro.

Some juggling may be necessary with regard to pairings.
Son-of-a... I'll never win that frickin' trophy...

Lastly,
I would be remiss if I didn't provide this link of golf wacky antics/zaniness on this, the eve of Jake 16. Thank you Dancer for your tireless efforts researching and providing this to us!

Happy Jake Day to all - see you on the other side Ray!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home