Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shouldn't you buy me dinner first or something?:

Gentlemen,

I am different today than I was yesterday. Something happened to me today that changed me in a profound way (and for the rest of my life).

-

Oh yes we all had a good laugh when Rosco told the tale about his visit to the doctor's office back in the spring of 2008. Since his writing I'd have a passing thought here or there that someday I too would be subjected to those same events.

-

Well gents, that day was today.

-

Checked BP, listened to breathing, checked pulse, palpate stomach… "Okay buddy it's fun time!"

-

Here we go.

Moon river… wider than a mile… I'm crossin' you in style…

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2010 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Using your whole fist, Doc??"

Yes my Brother!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home