Friday, December 02, 2005

TP:

TP on the left - Heff-cat on the right.

There's another Jaker who has not been mentioned on this site yet, so I wanted to give him some air-time. I honestly don't know when TP (stands for Total Package) joined the fun on Jake Day but it had to be pretty early-on. If you bastards are going to hold a gun to my head and ask me to narrow it down I'd have to guess '96 or '97. This is not his bio so I'm not going to drone on but TP has been a valued member of the crew for some time.

This picture is taken on Jake 14 (2005) and that girl in the middle?... well I don't know who she is but she's certainly not with us.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger chagnasty said...

That's a question for the Cool Chief. His wife is a lawyer so anything is possible...

 
At May 21, 2006 12:09 PM, Blogger chagnasty said...

Is it me or does Heff look like he's got his "thing" in his hand?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home