Monday, October 17, 2005

yeah that's a bogey:

(left to right) Cool Chief, Squirrel, Chag (me), Doc, Heff, Lt. Stalkfleet & finally Mashie on the end. Dancer must've taken the photo.

Here we are during Jake Day in 1994 (we think) this is close to the end of the golfing portion of our day. Par 3 158 yards slightly uphill with a big-ass bunker in front (you can see it between me & Doc). Nothing really more to say except this is a cool picture mostly because no one knew it was being taken. Oh and for the record I hit my 6 iron over the green chipped on and 2 putted for bogey. I was a bogey machine back then.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 11:46 AM, Blogger chagnasty said...

Good to have you here Doc. I know where it was but we're not discussing exact places here on the blog. Hope all is well at home - we're going to get over there very soon. Thanks for checking in bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home