Tuesday, December 13, 2005

AND IF THEY BURY HIS ASS UP, I'LL HAVE A PLACE TO PARK MY BIKE

Why am I hearing so much about this scumbag "Tookie" Williams? Why do I even know his name? He's dead and justice was served in my opinion. I support the death penalty because it's a deterrent. I would however make some changes. The first one being after you're found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt you have 24 hours to get your shit together and say goodbye to your peeps. This would save time, tax payers dollars and space on this planet (on the good side of the grass). Bottom line - if it deters one person it's a good thing. You gotta be 100% sure these people are guilty though. If you're not 100% then why are you locking them up to begin with? Support for the families of the people he killed is where the focus should be - not on some criminal gangsta piece of shit.

DISCLAIMER:
The thoughts, ideas & opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of all Jake members (sad but true).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home