Friday, December 23, 2005

Chag's Ramblings:

Should I be offended when I hear the song “Play that Funky Music White Boy”?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – nothing beats a really well made peanut butter & jelly sandwich and an ice-cold glass of milk.

Bin Laden would look good under my wheels.

On the “dating my daughter” front:
I think I’ll kill the first boy that comes to my house with a shotgun and just leave him on the front stoop. That way every other suitor will have to walk over that first guys dead body. Sends a message – I think…

Heff is right – taking a nap in the middle of the day is one of the great joys in life (I hope I get a chance to do that before I die).

Try this the next time your involved in conversation with someone from England, say something like “you know the Beatles weren’t so great!”… Their face will take on a remarkable shade of red.

To this day, any time I smell a cake mix I think of Rosco's Mom.

I’ll boil it down into the simplest of terms: I feel as though I should keep more of the money that I earn. So I’ll try to elect people who share that philosophy and at least say they will work towards that. It is beyond my comprehension that anyone would disagree with this.

J. Giels was a great band right up until (but not including) the Freeze Frame album.

I’m gonna say it was roughly June of 1996 when I made the full switch from briefs to boxers. Before that I just dabbled.

For the record – the proper procedure is as follows: Squeeze the toothpaste onto a dry brush, wet the combination and then go to your mouth. Anything else is just silly & frankly, wrong.

Merry Christmas (not happy holidays) to all!
Note: If I'm offending you by saying that too effin' bad.
---The Nasty

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home